Week of November 6, 2011 to November 12, 2011
http://weeklyad.cvs.com/cvs/default.aspx?action=entryflash&citystatezip=%20ZIP%20Code
I suggest that if you do not have a CVS Extra Care card that you get one as soon as possible. Once you get your CVS card go to the CVS website and register with them and you will receive a $4.00 off 20.00 purchase. Also register with the Extra Care Beauty Club and for every $50.00 spent you will earn $5.00 in Extra Cash Bucks to use inside CVS stores. You can also earn $3.00 Extra Cash Bucks on your birthday! The CVS Pharmacy Stores have a Coupon Machine located at the end of one of their isles. Get into the habit of scanning your CVS card when you first walk in and after you make a purchase before you walk out. I live close by CVS so whether I have money or not I go in and scan my card every day.
For CVS coupon policy visit:
https://www.cvs.com/CVSApp/cvscontent/faq/couponpolicy.pdf
No comments:
Post a Comment