Hello everyone and welcome to my blog. Here you will see just how coupon crazy I am. I have only been couponing for a short period of time and have become addicted over night. I have built a pretty good stock pile in the short months I have been couponing. So I was asked to do a blog because of all the pictures of the things I buy that I have been posting on Facebook. I am really not sure how to do this...so bare with me and eventually I will get this right. Think of it as an adventure that we will experience together.
This blog will consist of scenario's, free sample stuff, where the sales are, and pictures of my purchases....
I do not take credit for all of the information I post. A lot of the stuff I learn I have learned from another blog. As soon as I get her permission to post her site on here I will.
No comments:
Post a Comment